What Are the Benefits of Using AEGIS VES 240® Disinfection Protection?
The global pandemic has brought many changes in all aspects of our lives. Routine cleaning practices of prior years may not meet today's standards and hygiene requirements. AEGIS VES 240® can be used on its own or as the or as the hard surface disinfectant step in the AEGIS® System of Care, a multi-step approach. The cleaning and disinfection step uses AEGIS VES 240® to kill illness-causing pathogens SARS-CoV-2 and other viruses on hard surfaces. The last protection step uses an antimicrobial coating for hard surfaces and a protective durable antimicrobial coating that prevents the growth of damaging stain, and odor-causing bacteria on surfaces for up to 90 days. This clean, disinfect, and protect method of surface care is a new and improved way of keeping surfaces cleaner.
Cross-contamination is of significant concern as we start to congregate and engage in public spaces. AEGIS VES 240® reduces cross-contamination on treated surfaces in medical facilities, schools, institutions, and industry. We are helping employers, and facility managers feel good and confident as they bring their workforce back. But that is not all…
- AEGIS VES 240® A proven "one-step" disinfectant, sanitizer, fungicide, mildewstat, virucide that is easily incorporated into routine maintenance programs.
- AEGIS VES 240® is a U.S. EPA registered disinfectant.
- AEGIS VES 240® can be easily applied in a water solution and meets global, national, state, and municipal regulations.
- Kills SARS-Associated Coronavirus 2 that causes COVID-19, and other viruses on hard surfaces.
- Sanitizes surfaces by killing 99.9% of bacteria in 15 seconds.
- AEGIS VES 240® is competitively priced among products in the janitorial industry. It is genuinely the best overall value on the market today.
- The AEGIS VES 240® be used on a wide array of non-food contact hard and soft surfaces and brings peace of mind as the world reopens.
- Colorless and Odorless.
AEGIS System of Care™: Clean and Disinfect
AEGIS VES 240® can handle anything from blood-borne pathogens to though grime and grease on hard surfaces. Clean, deodorize and disinfect with ease in environments where hygiene is of prime importance. AEGIS VES 240® has been formulated to aid in the reduction of cross-contamination on treated surfaces not only in hospitals but in schools, institutions, and industry. AEGIS System of Care® is the ideal solution when normal cleaning practices are not enough. To meet today’s rigorous cleaning standards, AEGIS VES 240® can be used prior to the application of our AEGIS antimicrobial surface protection technologies to offer the most effective and complete surface hygiene solution commercially available today.
AEGIS VES 240® is an effective one-step sanitizer for non-food hard, nonporous contact surfaces when used as directed. Musty and unpleasant odors can now also be eliminated on porous surfaces such as upholstery, drapes, bedding, shower curtains, mattresses, and non-porous surfaces such as walls and finished floors by using this technology.
Always follow label instruction for use. For heavily soiled areas, clean surfaces first. AEGIS VES 240® can be diluted and easily applied with a cloth, mop, sponge, immersion, or spray.