AEGIS® AEM 5772
A SILANE QUATERNARY AMMONIUM SALT
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- AEM 5772 Antimicrobial imparts durable biostatic activity to the surface of a wide variety of substrates.
- AEM 5772 Antimicrobial is effective against mold, mildew, and algae as a static agent.
- Increased efficiency – through the proper application, durable bacteriostatic, fungistatic, and algistatic surfaces can
be attained with a minimum amount of AEM 5772 Antimicrobial.
- Provides freshness and combats deterioration and discoloration caused by bacteria, fungi, and algae.
- Can be used as part of the AEGIS System of Care®
- Provides Antimicrobial Surface Protection for 90 days.
- This high concentrate version is ideal for formulators.
|Chemical Characteristics||Quaternary silane compound|
|Appearance||Light transparent gold color|
|Water Solubility||Aqueous microemulsion|
|Shelf Life||5 years|