- What We Do
- How We Work
- Who We Work With
- Why Microban
- Antimicrobial Protection & Compatibility
- Antimicrobial Durability Requirements
- Antimicrobial Product & Regulatory Approval
- Antimicrobial Products & Pricing Power
- Antimicrobial Market Share Increase
- Antimicrobial for Your Product Mix
- Antimibrobials to Maximize Distribution
- Antimicrobial Coverage & Marketing Support
- Antimicrobial Solutions & Overseas Support
- Microban Technology Patent Counsel
Rubbermaid is a global marketer and manufacturer of consumer and commercial products. For more than 70 years, the Rubbermaid® brand has represented innovative, high-quality products that help simplify life. Recognized as a “Brand of the Century,” Rubbermaid is one of only 100 companies named as having an impact on the American way of life.
The launch of Microban® antimicrobial product protection in the Rubbermaid sinkware line continues Rubbermaid’s commitment to innovation and brings their consumers a compelling benefit in sinkware. Microban antimicrobial protection helps prevent the growth of odor causing bacteria, keeping Rubbermaid sinkware cleaner between cleanings. The 24/7 protection of Microban technology gives Rubbermaid consumers the protection and peace of mind they’re looking for and Rubbermaid with an important point of differentiation in the commodity sinkware category.
The Microban brand has helped Rubbermaid defend valuable shelf space and secure new distribution with key mass retail partners. In fact, the success of the sinkware launch has persuaded other Rubbermaid brands to feature Microban antimicrobial protection in their products. Less than a year after the successful sinkware launch, Rubbermaid Commercial introduced Microban antimicrobial protection in their commercial high chairs and is enjoying equal market success.